Monday, December 24, 2007

Cinnamon roll day!


We had our annual mom baking all day-day. Does that make sense? I make cinnamon rolls for some friends and neighbors, basically I make a big batch and give them out until I run out. I really enjoyed it this year because I so rarely stay home and get to be so domestic. We were actually ready for Christmas early this year and we have been able to enjoy the season a lot more. I have vowed to start my shopping every October from now on! I know, its strange for me not to procrastinate but I have found with all I have going on I absolutely have to plan and be more organized. I'm far from perfect about my scheduling but I have gotten so much better. The picture I posted is how Colin entertained himself while I was busy in the kitchen, the cupcake liner wall was actually a lot bigger but he had knocked it down before I got my camera and this was as big as he was willing to rebuild. What a kid, so much like his dad its scary!

No comments: