Monday, January 21, 2008

Christmas! (finally)























Here are some pictures of our annual Christmas eve trip to temple square. We ride trax (which the kids love), then look at the lights, talk about why we really celebrate Christmas, have some hot chocolate and then back on the train for home!

















I know, I know, I took forever to finally post some christmas pictures. My favorite was when Colin opened the wii. They were pretty excited, well the boys were, Marissa wasn't paying attention.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't believe how old your kids look! I remember Marisa as a preschooler and Colin as a baby. They sure do grow up fast!

KASEY said...

How do the kids like the Wii? Austina has been looking for one for the last month but all the stores have been sold out and they laugh at us when they ask when they will get more in!

Leah Dozier said...

They love it, actually so do me and Steve. We ordered ours the first of october and got it around the first of December. They just got a bunch at costco here, I have had luck seeing them around lately. Let me know if you want me to get you one.

Thorey said...

You guys have a wii?? How cool! I tried to find one for Brian, but like Kasey, had absolutely no luck. I even signed up for wii alerts so that I got texted every time they showed up somewhere, but I was never fast enough. They have some great games for adults, too -- sit down type games. How fun!