Monday, April 28, 2008

My birthday

April was a crazy month! We had a lot of fun. This is what my mean husband made me do on my birthday. Okay, he didn't make me. Our friend was in charge of one loop of a 80 mile desert race. We spent the previous week helping him mark the loop, then the race was on April 5th. It was really fun, we went without kids and camped. We got to watch the start, which is what the video was from. The picture was from the checkpoint we helped on, its David Pearson! He won the race, I know many of you have no idea who he is, but he is a crazy fast desert racer.


3 comments:

Katie said...

watching that gave me really high anxiety.. I was just waiting for someone to eat it! Adrenaline scares me! Happy Bday!

Sherie Christensen said...

Happy birthday (late). That sounded like a fun trip though there seemed to be a lot of dust to eat. I'm glad you had a good time.

Trena said...

Leah - you rock! Happy Birthday!