Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday!


My little man turned 5 today! I can't believe how old he is, honestly, the time went way too fast. He is such an amazing little person. He is the most responsible 5 year old I have ever known, he always puts everything where it belongs, flushes the toilet and washes his hands (without being reminded), and always turns out the light when he leaves the room. I love how silly he can be and the hilarious one-liners he delivers (yep, he is just like his Dad). I feel truly blessed to have him in our family, he brings so much happiness to our home. Plus he always says,"I love you more than Colby and Marissa love you." Happy Birthday to my most favorite 5 year old ever! :)

3 comments:

KASEY said...

How cute he is. I can't believe he is already 5! Happy Birthday Colin!

Sherie Christensen said...

Wow! Time has a way of flying and your baby is five. He sounds like a boy that you can be happy with and enjoy. I hope his birthday was great.

Trena said...

Leah, all your kids are so cute! I can't believe they are all so big now. Happy Birthday to Colin!