Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hailey's wedding



It has been forever since I've posted anything. After looking through my pictures, I realized I haven't because not much has happened to report until this last weekend. Life has been busy with the usual family, work, school, etc. Here is a picture of Hailey and Skyler's wedding(the one on the top is one of her bridals taken by my friend Rhett Olsen, he does an amazing job. You can see more at his blog http://blog.rhettolsonphotography.com/); I didn't have many chances to take pictures. I got to be her maid of honor, and I loved every minute. They were so happy to get married, and even happier to leave the reception! ;-) I love this girl, and I'm really happy for them.

4 comments:

Adam and Crystal said...

Hailey looks so beautiful. Glad your having fun.

Katie said...

I cannot beleive she is old enough to be married!!! I remember you toting a little thing with braids around with you in high school... CRAZY! She is beautiful! I can totally see the Gardner-girl resemblance!

natalie a said...

jumping around blog to blog.... I stumbled onto yours.... I just thought I'd say hi - hope your summer is great!

Unknown said...

Thanks dear for the information regarding Hailey's wedding day. It sounds like a wonderful party and her outfit was spectacular. Hey I also need to host a holiday inspired reception party so need some suggestions for the affordable venues in Chicago. We both have limited budget so was just wondering if you could help regarding it.