Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Girl



Happy Birthday Marissa! I can't believe she is 8! She has been so excited to hit this number, she can't wait to be baptized. I love her enthusiasm for life and her concern for everyone around her. She has so much compassion for anyone who is picked on or has less than her. She is my girl and a huge help with anything I need. I couldn't have picked out a better girl for our family. I picked these two pictures because they are so "Marissa." The top picture is at her dance recital with her fantastic friend and the one below is at her first 4wheeler race.
I love you kid!!!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy birthday Marissa!!!

Amanda Kofford

Trena said...

Leah - Marissa is so adorable and looks just like you! I can't wait to put my little girl in ballet classes!

Leah Dozier said...

Thanks! I think she is beautiful, so I am flattered. :) Either people say she is my mini-me or she looks nothing like me. Go figure!

KASEY said...

She is definitely your mini-me! Casn you believe our little hirls are 8 years old now? Where does the time go?

Marcy said...

Hi Leah! Good to hear from you. Wow, I can't believe Marissa is 8 already. What a cutie!!