Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas


These are out of order, but I loved this picture so I had to put it on top. We go to temple square every Christmas eve to look at the lights and nativities. Our kids love this tradition. This was my favorite display. I think it may be new, or I have a terrible memory. I don't know if you can tell from the picture but the nativity scene is on water and there are tons of floating lights around it. It was beautiful.


Our excited children on Christmas morning!



Cute kids, huh??



Look really hard at this picture. You can see the Christus statue in the background, I like the way it looks like He is looking over my kids. It might seem cheesy, but I love this picture for that reason. :)

I hope you all had a great Christmas and that you all have a wonderful new year!

1 comment:

Sherie Christensen said...

Great pictures and traditions! It does look like that dance performance was fun too. Marissa is very pretty.