Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Aaaaah, camping.





The last great camping trip this year. I so loved our trip, Steve took 2 days off work which is practically unheard of. We went to goblin valley for the first day then to white wash for the next 3. This picture is of white wash, and here is the confession, I forgot my camera so this is from our trip last year, but hey its beautiful and you get the idea. There is slick rock, sand, dirt trails, complete riding paradise. It was Colby's first trip on his new motorcycle, he had so much fun. (yep, a picture would have been nice) Shelbie's family came with us, well, Shelbie, Nick, Mitch & Alec and Mike Gull, he's a hesperia transplant and adopted son of my sisters, haha. I believe Mitch got some good pics at goblin valley, hopefully I can get some and post them. By the way Mitch got his mission call about a month ago, he is going to Houston, Texas and of course is totally excited, he leaves mid December.

4 comments:

KASEY said...

I've never known a family who loves camping as much as you guys! I bet you hate it when winter comes and camping season is over. Congrats to Mitch on his mission all!

Julie Olson said...

We never got a trip planned together this year...next year, right?

Leah Dozier said...

Definately, we need to get together soon though, lunch?

DCAja said...

http://www.aulhowler.com/2019/05/AulxCekAja.html