Monday, October 8, 2007

Painting




Here is Colin in our newly glazed family room. I spent all day saturday listening to conference and painting my kitchen, dining & family room. I really do love painting, when I can find the time. I just tend to go a little overboard and take on too much for one day.










This is my family room, I did a brown glaze over cream colored walls, all of the walls on my main floor now look like this. I love how it made everything look old, Steve wondered why he bought me a new house when all I want is for it to look old.





Here it is, my kitchen, as my friend put it, "in Yamaha blue". Okay so its bold, I painted a pretty bright blue then I did a brown and white glaze over it, I wanted it to look like old pottery. I like it, so I guess I succeeded!

8 comments:

Trena said...

That blue color looks like Thorey's bedroom in high school! You totally stole her style! :)

KASEY said...

I guess you and I both like bright colorful kitchens. Mine is painted bright red!

Katie said...

Looks good, Leah! I'm going to add your link to my blog!

Thorey said...

That looks so awesome! I can't wait to get a house so I can paint it pretty colors like that.

Julie Olson said...

The painting guru strikes again. I'll have to come see it in person. How's the basement...done?

Leah Dozier said...

Yep, the basement is all done, I just need to put up a pesky little smoke alarm:)

Sherie Christensen said...

Wow Leah. I haven't been to your house for a long time. You have been busy! I like the glaze.

DCAja said...

https://www.yoedha.com/2019/05/tips-memilih-pinjaman-kta-yang-aman.html