Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fall Fun


Steve took the kids to the park the other night to feed the ducks. I didn't get to go because of the monstrous amount of reading I had to do for school. But hey, he took pictures so I could see the fun, plus the house was quiet for an hour.



We carved our pumpkins last monday, the kids love the messy part of pulling out the guts. Colin wanted his to be a cyclops, if you can see it, I thought that was pretty funny. The dryer was on that night and the outlet is at the front of the house, so it made part of the picture look foggy, I thought that was a nice effect for halloween.

2 comments:

Julie Olson said...

Great Halloween decorations. i didn't even decorate this year. I didn't want to take the time. What a great mom I am.

KASEY said...

Such beautiful children you have Leah!